Dr. Rick D. Clifford
Dr. Clifford graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1994. He has been practicing chiropractic in White House since 1995. He has completed extra courses outside of chiropractic training in the treatment of fibromylgia/myofascial, scoliosis, chiropractic management of chronic pain disorders, and Websters in-utero constrant technique. Dr. Clifford received certification in acupuncture in 2010. In 2011, Dr. Clifford was trained in the Mei Zen technique of cosmetic acupuncture.
In 2005, Dr. Clifford received his certificate to practice N.A.E.T., a revolutionary allergy treatment that will eliminate your allergy problems forever! Since then, he has had extensive training and has taken many advanced courses through N.A.E.T.
- Advanced II E: Asthma, headaches, ear/nose/throat
- 2005 – Advanced II F: Nutrition in NAET, substance abuse, addictions
- 2006 – Advanced I: Eliminating combination allergies, complicated cases, emotional blockages
- 2007 – Advanced II D: Infertility, thyroid imbalances
- 2007 – Advanced II J: Osteoporosis, insomnia, anti-aging
- 2008 – Advanced II A: Autism, ADD/ADHD, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- 2009 – Advanced II B: Immune system disorders, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular
- 2009 – Advanced II H: Cellular memory imbalances, interpersonal energetic imbalances
- 2012 – Advanced II P: Immune modulation technique
- 2012 – Advanced II Q: Immune system support
- 2013 – Advanced II T: Inflammation
Casey Goodwin, NP
Casey Goodwin has been a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner since 2014. She began her advanced practice nursing career treating a diverse population of patients in a post acute rehab center training for many years. Prior to attaining her Nurse Practitioner degree she provided care as a registered nurse for over 7 years in a high acuity critical care. The assortment of experiences and knowledge gained throughout these years makes her very excited and passionate to provide medical and regenerative services at All About Health Medical.
Rachel is one of the friendliest & diplomatic individuals you could ever know. She genuinely cares about your concerns. In addition to keeping up with patient records, Rachel helps us train new staff and keeps Dr. Clifford moving in the right direction. Her "southern style" often comes out, as she will call you "Honey" or "Sweety" regularly. She loves her family and is very excited to become a Grandmother soon.
Jada has a fun loving and has a positive outlook on life. She is hard working and very conscience of patient needs. She is family focused and spends her off time caring for her grandparents and two adult children. She also enjoys being with her pets: dogs and horses. We are so pleased to have Jada in our office.