Dr. Rick D. Clifford
Dr. Clifford graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1994. He has been practicing chiropractic in White House since 1995. He has completed extra courses outside of chiropractic training in the treatment of fibromylgia/myofascial, scoliosis, chiropractic management of chronic pain disorders, and Websters in-utero constrant technique. Dr. Clifford received certification in acupuncture in 2010. In 2011, Dr. Clifford was trained in the Mei Zen technique of cosmetic acupuncture.
In 2005, Dr. Clifford received his certificate to practice N.A.E.T., a revolutionary allergy treatment that will eliminate your allergy problems forever! Since then, he has had extensive training and has taken many advanced courses through N.A.E.T.
- Advanced II E: Asthma, headaches, ear/nose/throat
- 2005 – Advanced II F: Nutrition in NAET, substance abuse, addictions
- 2006 – Advanced I: Eliminating combination allergies, complicated cases, emotional blockages
- 2007 – Advanced II D: Infertility, thyroid imbalances
- 2007 – Advanced II J: Osteoporosis, insomnia, anti-aging
- 2008 – Advanced II A: Autism, ADD/ADHD, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- 2009 – Advanced II B: Immune system disorders, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular
- 2009 – Advanced II H: Cellular memory imbalances, interpersonal energetic imbalances
- 2012 – Advanced II P: Immune modulation technique
- 2012 – Advanced II Q: Immune system support
- 2013 – Advanced II T: Inflammation
Lateia Williams has been a nurse practitioner since 2016, primarily working in pain management and now stem cell, PRP and ozone treatments. Prior to receiving her nurse practitioner degree, she worked as a registered nurse for more than 10 years gaining experience in med/surge nursing, prison nursing, home health nursing and school nursing. Her mission statement is to always look for opportunities that allow you to enhance and grow. She is determined to help patients achieve their highest level of functionality and quality of life by looking at the whole person and not just their condition. Her hobbies and passion are spending time with her family and working in the church and community.